Stay up-to-date on the latest CMS changes and how they affect the Wound Care and Podiatry industries by following the blog of Dr. Caroline Fife. We also produce webinars featuring industry experts on a regular basis that you can find listed here.
Lastest Articles from CarolineFifeMD.com
- Wounds Are Always a SYMPTOM – Often of Malnutritionby Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Why had no one addressed her malnutrition when she weighed 83 lbs?
- Don’t Miss Hyperbaric Grand Rounds – Regulatory Update with Helen Gelly, MD on Thursday May 27th!by Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 6, 2021 at 5:35 pm
Space is LIMITED! Register early!
- The Math of Cellular Products in the Hospital Outpatient Departmentby Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
I feel compelled to explain the math of using CTPs in the hospital-based outpatient department (HOPD).
- Hyperbaric Awareby Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 5, 2021 at 5:40 pm
CutisCare has launched "Hyperbaric Aware," a national campaign to elevate awareness of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
- Making an Impact with IMPACT®: Part 2by Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
This is the second patient I tried the approach on.
- Making an Impact with IMPACT®by Caroline Fife, M.D. on May 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm
It may be hard to tell for sure if a nutritional supplement made a difference, but I’ve had results that I think are spectacular.
- It’s Hard to Do the Right Thing About Nutrition in Patients with Chronic Woundsby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 30, 2021 at 12:00 pm
It doesn’t seem like it should be so HARD, so I’m going to tell you how.