Stay up-to-date on the latest CMS changes and how they affect the Wound Care and Podiatry industries by following the blog of Dr. Caroline Fife. We also produce webinars featuring industry experts on a regular basis that you can find listed here.
Lastest Articles from CarolineFifeMD.com
- Why I Can’t Be a Wound Doctor Without Skin Perfusion Pressureby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Wounds are a symptom of disease, and usually the first disease we have to rule out in patients with lower extremity wounds is poor perfusion.
- I Want to Do a GoFundMe Campaign for Some Hospital Equipment I Needby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Any objections to my trying this?
- Evidence-Based Medicine – What it Isn’tby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 20, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Here’s a scientist’s powerful cautionary tale of how NOT to practice EBM.
- Watch This Video of Lymphatic Dysfunction in Venous Disease!by Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 20, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Check out this video which uses near-infrared fluorescence lymphatic imaging to show the lymphatic dysfunction of a patient with early venous insufficiency, and then download the entire article for free at the Share Link below.
- New Study Shows That Even Patients With Early Venous Disease Have a Degradation in Lymphatic Function. Use My Personal Share Link to Obtain a Free Copy!by Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Use my personal share link inside to obtain a free copy!
- Wounds Are a Symptom: If Only the Surgeon Had Noticed Her Lymphedemaby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Wounds are a SYMPTOM. Our job is to figure out what they are a symptom OF.
- Before You Throw Away Those Used Dressings… See What You Can Learnby Caroline Fife, M.D. on April 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
I think these days I collect more pictures of used dressings than of wounds, and I’m trying to figure out better ways to use this information in patient care.