Stay up-to-date on the latest CMS changes and how they affect the Wound Care and Podiatry industries by following the blog of Dr. Caroline Fife. We also produce webinars featuring industry experts on a regular basis that you can find listed here.
Lastest Articles from CarolineFifeMD.com
- Lipedema & Lymphedema Patient Round Table Discussions Available on YouTubeby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The webinars are free to patients and healthcare professionals.
- The Fairy Tale is Overby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 7, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Check out my editorial in Today’s Wound Clinic about the way that things have changed for the outpatient wound center.
- The Inspiring Patient Journey of Cameron Ayalaby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Here's a good reminder that we encounter heroes every day – from all age groups, races and backgrounds.
- Treating the Patient and Not the Woundby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 4, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Check out this article by Efthymios Gkotsoulias, David Kuten and me, published in the April issue of Today’s Wound Clinic entitled, “Multidisciplinary Teams, All the Time: Treat the Patient and Not the Wound.”
- Reminder: Register For Free Lymphedema Webinar June 24th, 2021 @ 12PM CSTby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Even if you can't attend live, be sure to register so we can provide you with the recorded link afterward!
- Vascular Screening Basics: TcPO2 vs. SPPby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Best Publishing has kindly granted me permission to reproduce an article on Vascular Screening which I wrote for that magazine in 2010.
- Don’t Miss This – It’s Not A Pressure Injury, It’s Pyoderma Gangrenosumby Caroline Fife, M.D. on June 2, 2021 at 12:00 pm
This patient has a serious neurological condition and was hospitalized for pneumonia.